The Sortinator1150 is an upgrade to the Sortinator1100. You get all of the features of the 1100, plus sorting by length.
With these improvements, the S1100 outperforms the S1000 in speed and reliability.
- Sortinator unit
- Laptop controller
- Mounting mast
- Rolling dolly
- Image recognition software identifies the brass headstamp and drops it in the appropriate bucket.
- Large/small primer recognition at better than 98% accuracy.
- Sort mixed brand brass casings into as many buckets that will fit under the sorter.
- Software sorts major calibers by head stamp (contact us if you don’t see your caliber here)
- .223 (5.56) (.378w / 1.76l)
- 357 Magnum (.440w / 1.29l)
- 40 S&W (.424w / .85l)
- 6.8mm REM SPC
- 6.5mm Grendel
- 7.62 (.447w / 1.524l)
- .308 Winchester (.4728w / 2.015l)
- .270 Winchester (.473w / 2.54l)
- Supervised and unsupervised training modes allow classification of arbitrary markings such as dates, pressure, etc.
- One year warranty parts
- Free software upgrades
- .5″ guides (included) for sorting most pistol, and small rifle brass. Includes standard curved selector chute.
- .7″ guides for very large caliber rifle, with large open face selector chute.
Watch the Sortinator in action.
An overview of the Sortinator.
See how well the Sortinator performs after its been trained.
Watch this for a deeper dive into all of the software features.